Sunday, April 20, 2014

I appreciate it when people take risks on the red carpet but I also understand why the stars are hesitant. It can’t be easy to take a chance when you know the whole world will watch and judge you for it.

This could have been a very tricky look to pull off but when I saw how effortless Heather Graham looked in this bright blue skirt I fell in love.

The ageless Heather, looking impossible fresh so early in the morning for her appearance on the Today Show wore a Katharine Kidd ‘Ivonne’ skirt from her Fall 2013 collection with a dripping gold floral embellishment. By pairing a with a simple but very unique navy top and simple dark blue flats complementing the skirt without drawing focus away from it, allowing her to be dramatic without being overwhelmed.

Her styling could not have been more perfect. The simple gold jewelry, accented the gold embellishment, and her bright pink lip provided the perfect amount of contrast. Amazing!

Heather Graham hasn't aged a day since I watched her play Annie on Twin Peaks when I was in high school? What’s her secret? I think she’s a wizard. 


Buy the skirt here

No comments:

Post a Comment